Debt collector denied unemployment benefits because he was abusive towards debtors… the same conduct that had gotten him promoted to a supervisor position within the company.
By consumerist.com July 2, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Debt Collectors Can Sue You, But Court Might Not Let You Sue Debt Collector Back
- Man Claims He Was Arrested For Unpaid Federal Student Loan Debt
- California Senate Passes Bill Allowing Consumers To Fight Unfair Default Judgments
- 7 Things To Know About Why So Many Debt Collection Lawsuits Are Filed In Nebraska
- $176M In Wages Garnished For Unpaid Federal Student Loans In Just Three Months