Debt collector denied unemployment benefits because he was abusive towards debtors… the same conduct that had gotten him promoted to a supervisor position within the company.
By consumerist.com July 2, 2007
- Stopping Abusive Collectors Feds & NY Attorney General Team Up To Sue Abusive Debt Collectors
- just leave me alone Even Scofflaws With $270K In Debt Have The Right To Not Be Cyberstalked By Collectors
- give us your money Feds Go After “Massive, Illegal” Debt-Collection Operation
- Debt Collectors Are The Worst CFPB Finds Older Consumers Face Illegal, Harassing Tactics From Debt Collectors
- Where's The Money? Report: Nearly Four Million Workers Had Wages Garnished For Consumer Debts In 2013