The list of top retailers by sales has changed little since last year. Walmart is still number one with sales of $348 billion, followed by Home Depot, Kroger, Costco, and Target.
By consumerist.com July 1, 2007
Tagged With: retail
- on pins and needles Kroger Accuses Visa Of Using Threats To Force Supermarkets To Accept Less Secure Debit Cards
- A Bouquet Of Freshly Sharpened Pencils... Staples Finally Proposes To Office Depot With $6.3 Billion Merger Deal
- buy more things Even Loyal Costco Customers Aren’t Shopping Quite As Much
- on target Target Will Price-Match 29 Competitors’ Websites
- another brick in the walmart Survey Says: Walmart Is Worst Discount Retailer & Worst Supermarket