The list of top retailers by sales has changed little since last year. Walmart is still number one with sales of $348 billion, followed by Home Depot, Kroger, Costco, and Target.
By consumerist.com July 1, 2007
Tagged With: retail
- on pins and needles Kroger Accuses Visa Of Using Threats To Force Supermarkets To Accept Less Secure Debit Cards
- buy more things Even Loyal Costco Customers Aren’t Shopping Quite As Much
- thanks but no Costco Won’t Sell Genetically Engineered Salmon
- getting money back Amazon Stops Price-Matching Everything But TVs, So Here’s Your Guide To Other Retailers’ Policies
- where's my stuff? Walmart, Home Depot Relying More On Physical Stores To Complete Online Orders