If you need to blow things up on July 4th, please be careful. Light fireworks on a hard surface and keep a bucket of water nearby. Use a lighting stick, not your hands to light the fireworks – handless consumers have a tough time giving thumbs down to poor customer service. Particularly important: “If you don’t understand [fireworks] or aren’t sure how to use them, ask the firework experts before you leave the store.”
By consumeristcarey July 1, 2007
Tagged With: fireworks
- to sparkle or not to sparkle? Which Fireworks Are Legal In My State?
- leave it to the pros Listen To A Guy With Experience Talk About Fireworks Safety
- can i mom? Which Fireworks, If Any, Are Legal In My State?
- yay america Study Spoiling 4th Of July Fun Says Fireworks Release Harmful Particulates Into The Air
- fireworks go boom Watch Texas Law Enforcement Blow Up 20,000 Pounds Of Illegal Fireworks