If you need to blow things up on July 4th, please be careful. Light fireworks on a hard surface and keep a bucket of water nearby. Use a lighting stick, not your hands to light the fireworks – handless consumers have a tough time giving thumbs down to poor customer service. Particularly important: “If you don’t understand [fireworks] or aren’t sure how to use them, ask the firework experts before you leave the store.”
By consumeristcarey July 1, 2007
Tagged With: fireworks
- to sparkle or not to sparkle? Which Fireworks Are Legal In My State?
- leave it to the pros Listen To A Guy With Experience Talk About Fireworks Safety
- abrupt closings Tim Hortons Closes At Least 21 Stores With No Advance Warning
- game on WHO: Risk That The Olympics Will Further Spread Zika Virus Is “Very Low”
- light up your house... not the sky Before You Use “Star Shower” To Light Up Your Home For Xmas, Familiarize Yourself With Your Local Airport’s Flight Path