A report from anti-virus company McAfee warns that criminals are joining MySpace and Facebook to steal your identity.
By consumeristcarey July 1, 2007
Tagged With: identity theft
- here we go again UPS: Hackers Hit Computer Systems At 51 Retail Stores, Possibly Exposing Customer Info
- tax scams IRS Suspects Russian Identity Thieves In Data Breach
- don't touch that Mobile Ads Overtake Porn As Most Likely Way To Get Malware On Your Phone
- tax hax Tax Fraudsters Stealing Companies’ Databases of W-2s To File Your Taxes Before You Do
- a nutty crime Apparently, California Nuts Are The Target Of International Crime Rings