United and Continental boosted fares by as much as $10 to combat rising fuel costs. American, Northwest, and US Airways are “studying the price changes.”
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: airlines
- the unfriendly skies Senator Calls For Investigation Into Why Airfares Increase While Costs Sink
- where's my cut? Why Do Airfares Keep Going Up While Airlines’ Fuel Costs Go Down?
- it was bound to happen Delta, American, United & Southwest Face Passenger Lawsuits Over Alleged Collusion For Higher Airfares
- smaller isn't always better Small Airports Struggle To Survive, Lose Most Flight Options Over Last Decade
- united airlines United Changing Frequent-Flier Program To Reward Big Spenders