St. Louis will allow dogs to dine outdoors with their owners at fine restaurants that make waterless hand sanitizer readily available.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: restaurants
More From Consumerist
- Poison Control Centers Say More Kids Under The Age Of 12 Are Getting Drunk On Hand Sanitizer
- What’s Huge, Floats & Has 32,000 Bottles Of Beer, 6,100 Bottles Of Wine & 5,400 Bananas On Board?
- Popular BBQ Joint Bans Professional Spot-Holders From Long Lines
- 8 Things We Learned About Racial And Gender Wage Inequality In The Restaurant Industry
- Boston College Now Reports 120 Students Sick, Possibly From Chipotle (But Not E. Coli)