St. Louis will allow dogs to dine outdoors with their owners at fine restaurants that make waterless hand sanitizer readily available.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: restaurants
- dining with dogs New Yorkers Will Soon Be Able To Dine With Their Dogs At Restaurants With Outdoor Areas
- culinary crime sprees Brothers Accused Of Dine-And-Dash Spree Through Cleveland’s Finest Restaurants
- oh deer Arby’s Will Offer Venison Sandwiches This Fall In 6 Deer-Hunting States
- antisocial media Restaurant Allows Customer To Bring In Big Gulp, Then Shames Her About It Online
- bad consumers Facebook-Shaming Gets Another Dine-And-Dash Artist To Pay Up