St. Louis will allow dogs to dine outdoors with their owners at fine restaurants that make waterless hand sanitizer readily available.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: restaurants
- oh deer Arby’s Will Offer Venison Sandwiches This Fall In 6 Deer-Hunting States
- stocking a floating city What’s Huge, Floats & Has 32,000 Bottles Of Beer, 6,100 Bottles Of Wine & 5,400 Bananas On Board?
- E. Chipotle Outbreak Boston College Now Reports 120 Students Sick, Possibly From Chipotle (But Not E. Coli)
- being a friend to fido 8 Kinds Of Human Food Your Dog Should Never Eat
- diners only Popular BBQ Joint Bans Professional Spot-Holders From Long Lines