Regardless of whether you set your cellphone locator to “Location On” or to E911, your phone will only squawk its location if you dial 911.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: cellphones
- the fios code The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- hello? hello? Report: Butt Dials Are Clogging The 9-1-1 System
- hangin' on the telephone Phone Companies Can Filter Out Robocalls, They Just Aren’t Doing It
- clinging on to the past Google Fiber Finally Adds “Fiber Phone” Service For $10/Month
- somebody's watching you Police: Phone Repair Tech Sent Female Customer’s Personal Photos To Himself