Regardless of whether you set your cellphone locator to “Location On” or to E911, your phone will only squawk its location if you dial 911.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: cellphones
- pls help thx Can’t Call For Help? You Can Now Text 9-1-1 With An Emergency In Some Cities
- we know where you've been Should Police Need A Warrant To Obtain Your Cellphone Location Data?
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Time Warner Cable Bill
- listening in Report: “Secret Spy Program” Targeting U.S. Cell Phone Signals From the Skies
- No One To Call in An Emergency? Phone Company Routed 911 Calls To Automated Recording Telling Callers To Dial 911