Regardless of whether you set your cellphone locator to “Location On” or to E911, your phone will only squawk its location if you dial 911.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: cellphones
- we know where you've been Should Police Need A Warrant To Obtain Your Cellphone Location Data?
- pls help thx Can’t Call For Help? You Can Now Text 9-1-1 With An Emergency In Some Cities
- Tracking Your Every Move FCC Wants First-Responders To Know Exactly Where 911 Calls Are Coming From
- No One To Call in An Emergency? Phone Company Routed 911 Calls To Automated Recording Telling Callers To Dial 911
- the fios code The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill