Next May, look for a new hydrogel pill that can quash the urge to eat by expanding into a jelly-like ball in your stomach.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: hunger
- Looking for relief 5 Things We Learned About The $300 Billion Painkiller Industry
- That's A Lot Of Tiny Plastic Beads Researchers Estimate 19 Tons Of Microbeads Washed Down The Drain In New York Each Year
- fun with textiles You Can Never Truly Vanquish Sweater Lint Pills
- feed me Study Shocks No One By Revealing That We Snack A Lot At Work
- What's Hunger Got To Do With It? Hungry Shoppers Also Buy More Non-Food Stuff