Next May, look for a new hydrogel pill that can quash the urge to eat by expanding into a jelly-like ball in your stomach.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: hunger
- Looking for relief 5 Things We Learned About The $300 Billion Painkiller Industry
- stuff it stack it fry it 9 Outrageous Menu Items You’ll Only Find At A State Fair
- keep'em coming New “McDonald’s Of The Future” In Missouri Will Offer All-You-Can-Eat French Fries
- Caffeine Caffeine Caffeine Founder Of Jelly Belly Looking For Re-Entry Into Candy Industry With Caffeinated Jelly Beans
- one holiday at a time Advances In Candy Technology Mean More Edible Conversation Hearts