Money Crashers shares some ideas for fighting Universal Default, the practice whereby if you fall behind on your payments with one lender, they alert other lenders, who then use that as an excuse to jack up your rates.
By consumerist.com June 29, 2007
- more issues for private student loans CFPB Report Finds 90% Of Student Loan Borrowers Who Seek Co-Signer Release Are Denied
- home sales Some Banks Offering Tech Employees Mortgages With No Down Payment
- Always Look Closely Am I Completely Screwed If My Student Loan Co-Signer Dies?
- a fate worse than debt Online Payday Loans Cost More, Result In More Complaints Than Loans From Sketchy Storefronts
- planning ahead Banks Working With HELOC Borrowers To Prevent Potential Loan-Default Disaster Before It Happens