83 members of the Indianapolis Children’s Choir missed their scheduled performance for the Pope after their Northwest Airlines flight was cancelled due to a combination of “air-traffic control problems, weather and unusually high absenteeism among pilots.”
By consumeristcarey June 29, 2007
Tagged With: travel
- check your flight status Airlines Offering Fee Waivers After Winter Weather Snarls Flights
- snowpocalypse ii electric boogaloo Over 5,100 Flights Across Two Days Already Cancelled Due To Winter Storm
- last ditch effort Major Airlines’ Regional Partner, Republic Airways, Files For Bankruptcy Over Pilot Shortage
- tracking the impact Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- know before you go Airlines Offering Travel Waivers Ahead Of Hurricane Matthew