Michigan woman sues Starburst for $25,000+ for permanent personal injuries after biting into a Fruit Chew that she says pulled her jaw out of joint. Get bent, Starburst respectfully replies (VIDEO).
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
- tragedies Family Suing Burger King After Woman Suffers Seizure While Trapped In Burger King Bathroom, Later Dies
- taking it seriously Deaf Customer Sues Taco Bell For Discrimination, Claims She Was Denied Service
- what privacy Woman Sues Airbnb, Homeowners After Finding Hidden Camera In Residence
- serious Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Uber Driver After Refusing Unsafe Dropoff
- Dangerous Driving Lawsuit Accuses Snapchat Of Negligence For Speed-Capturing Filter