Michigan woman sues Starburst for $25,000+ for permanent personal injuries after biting into a Fruit Chew that she says pulled her jaw out of joint. Get bent, Starburst respectfully replies (VIDEO).
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
- know before you go Woman Suing Restaurant Known For Throwing Dinner Rolls After She Says She Was Hit In The Head With One
- Ummm A Salty Nametag Woman Sues McDonald’s After Chowing Down On Nametag Instead Of French Fries
- Not So Tasty Michigan Woman Files Lawsuit Against Plant Linked To E.coli Contamination
- tragedies Family Suing Burger King After Woman Suffers Seizure While Trapped In Burger King Bathroom, Later Dies
- too much information McDonald’s Employee Who Left Daughter At Park Suing TV Station For Revealing Personal Details