Michigan woman sues Starburst for $25,000+ for permanent personal injuries after biting into a Fruit Chew that she says pulled her jaw out of joint. Get bent, Starburst respectfully replies (VIDEO).
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Woman Suing Restaurant Known For Throwing Dinner Rolls After She Says She Was Hit In The Head With One
- Woman Sues Airbnb, Homeowners After Finding Hidden Camera In Residence
- Lawsuit Accuses Snapchat Of Negligence For Speed-Capturing Filter
- Family Suing Burger King After Woman Suffers Seizure While Trapped In Burger King Bathroom, Later Dies
- Woman Settles Dunkin’ Donuts Hot Coffee Lawsuit For $522K