Kiplinger’s lays out the benefits of buying your first home, from deducting mortgage interest, to penalty-free IRA withdrawals for first-time buyers, to tax-free profit on sale.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
- less is mortgage Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: I Just Can’t Quit Itemizing My Deductions
- Spring Tax Cleaning What Documents To Keep And Which To Pitch After Tax Season
- free stuff From Curly Fries To Document-Shredding: 4 Tax Day Freebies