Kiplinger’s lays out the benefits of buying your first home, from deducting mortgage interest, to penalty-free IRA withdrawals for first-time buyers, to tax-free profit on sale.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
- less is mortgage Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad
- moody's blues DOJ, States To Sue Moody’s Credit Rating Agency For Role In Mortgage Meltdown
- plastic fantastic The Good, The Bleh & The Ugly Of State Payroll Cards
- home sweet home South Dakota Ghost Town Is Still On The Market, Could Be Yours For A Mere $250,000
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes