How To Replace Lost Important Documents

Lost an important document? Misplaced your birth certificate, driver’s license, passport, social security card, property deed, title insurance policy, mortgage, car title, marriage license, divorce paper, or diploma?

Blueprint for Financial Prosperity tells you how to get it replaced.

Then, when you get it, make a copy and put it in a safe deposit box or fireproof safe. — BEN POPKEN

How To Replace Destroyed or Lost Important Documents [Blueprint For Financial Prosperity]
(Photo: primeau)

Want more consumer news? Visit our parent organization, Consumer Reports, for the latest on scams, recalls, and other consumer issues.