Reader Derek reports he can’t e-file taxes because Turbo Tax’s servers are down. Not sure if others are experiencing this, but he could still file by printing out his return and rushing to a local post office. There may indeed be one nearby open until midnight. — BEN POPKEN
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: I Just Can’t Quit Itemizing My Deductions
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: How Do I E-File? What’s A Deduction, Anyway?
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- your government at work 6 Things We Learned About The IRS’s Fight Against Fraud And Identity Theft
- it's that time of year IRS Free File Program Open To Qualifying Taxpayers Starting Today