Frustated by lousy sales support and bad customer service, a faceless hand ineffectually stabs a Dell box with a pencil.
Stuck In Dell Heck
By consumerist.com October 13, 2006
- disasters waiting to happen Some Dell Laptops Shipping With Big Security Flaw Pre-Installed
- the customer is always stabbed Domino’s Driver Stabs Customer For Complaining About Pizza Being 90 Minutes Late
- fulfillment by amazon The First Choice Amazon Gives You To Buy Isn’t Necessarily The Cheapest
- yer outta here Walmart Denies That Cashier Was Fired For Hugging Customers, Matching Prices
- mea culpa Julep Subscribers Mad After Receiving Almost-Expired Sunscreen Lipstick; Will Get Refunds