A huge silver phallus. A sadomasochist’s cock ring. Ad copy that hints at an erection. A product name starting with ‘s’ and ending with ‘men.’ All put together by a company with the word ‘blow’ in their name. Good job, guys. Our interest in Sure Men deodorant has been aroused. Via adfreak.
Great Moments in Advertising: Sure Men Deodorant
By consumerist.com October 10, 2006
- The cost of being female Study Shows Women Pay Significantly More Than Men For Virtually The Same Products
- the virtual picket line Netflix “Making A Murderer” Documentary Inspires Viewers To Seek Justice… Through Yelp
- that's not nice Dish Wants $400 To Let Daughter Cancel Dead Mom’s Account
- attack ads Sure, Let’s Replace Punxsutawney Phil With The Peeps Chicks
- mergers and acquisitions Verizon Executive: We’re Still Waiting For More Info On Yahoo Breach