A huge silver phallus. A sadomasochist’s cock ring. Ad copy that hints at an erection. A product name starting with ‘s’ and ending with ‘men.’ All put together by a company with the word ‘blow’ in their name. Good job, guys. Our interest in Sure Men deodorant has been aroused. Via adfreak.
Great Moments in Advertising: Sure Men Deodorant
By consumerist.com October 10, 2006
- buy 2 and save Time For Another Visit To Deodorant Aisle Of Target’s Reality Vortex
- badvertising Today In Badvertising: Pepsi Solves Social Strife With Soda; Nivea Says “White Is Purity”
- trendy tropes Starbucks: Our Ads With Men Named Duncan Came Before Taco Bell’s Ronald McDonald Spots
- The Next Big Thing In Wearables? Google Receives Patent For Wearable “Odor Removal Device”
- it's still a mad mad world That Was Then, This Is Now: How 72 Brands From ‘Mad Men’ Have Changed Since Don Draper Was In Charge