A huge silver phallus. A sadomasochist’s cock ring. Ad copy that hints at an erection. A product name starting with ‘s’ and ending with ‘men.’ All put together by a company with the word ‘blow’ in their name. Good job, guys. Our interest in Sure Men deodorant has been aroused. Via adfreak.
Great Moments in Advertising: Sure Men Deodorant
By consumerist.com October 10, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Study Shows Women Pay Significantly More Than Men For Virtually The Same Products
- Netflix “Making A Murderer” Documentary Inspires Viewers To Seek Justice… Through Yelp
- Iowa Taco Bell Closed For Decontamination Due To Meth Components In Utility Room
- Grocery Shrink Ray Strikes Aldi Bread, Gillette Anti-Perspirant
- How Well Do You Know The Real Names Of The Drugs You Take?