A huge silver phallus. A sadomasochist’s cock ring. Ad copy that hints at an erection. A product name starting with ‘s’ and ending with ‘men.’ All put together by a company with the word ‘blow’ in their name. Good job, guys. Our interest in Sure Men deodorant has been aroused. Via adfreak.
Great Moments in Advertising: Sure Men Deodorant
By consumerist.com October 10, 2006
- buy 2 and save Time For Another Visit To Deodorant Aisle Of Target’s Reality Vortex
- actually about dogs Cute Puppy Chews Deodorant Can, Causes Explosion
- trendy tropes Starbucks: Our Ads With Men Named Duncan Came Before Taco Bell’s Ronald McDonald Spots
- The Next Big Thing In Wearables? Google Receives Patent For Wearable “Odor Removal Device”
- the past was terrible Badvertising History Lessons: Women Can’t Drive, Men Can’t Bake, Fancy Cheese Is A Requirement