Twenty-five years ago today, Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play. One year ago today in The Consumerist, uh, we didn’t exist yet. BUT several months ago, we had some cool posts. To pluck your heartstrings, here’s some sepia tinted Consumerist.
• June 13: Some girl’s awesome flameout resignation letter to American Apparel.
• February 6: Crossing swords with Nvidia over their employ of online shills to flog their products.
• Dec 14: To deal with customers complaining about long lines at the bank, NatWest removed all the clocks.
• Dec 22: Verizon bans the use of Christmas lights in Lonaconing, Maryland.
• OMG! Remember when everyone was talking about Sony rootkits? Yeah, that NEVER got old!
• Jan 23:Victoria’s Secret to Customers: “Your Breasts Are Too Large To Shop Here”