A cigarette ad for Parisienne by David Lynch. “Parisienne People,” the ad campaign claims. In this case, Parisienne People are apparently nightmarish, slow-motion ghouls who drink muddy water from the ground and can make thousands of sausages fly into the air. Now that makes me want a nice, mild smoke.
David Lynch’s Parisienne Cigarettes Ad
By consumerist.com September 6, 2006
- quitting time CDC Unleashing Another Barrage Of Terrifying Anti-Smoking Ads
- More ad money More teen smokers Report Finds That As E-Cigarette Ad Spending Increases So Does Teens’ Use Of The Devices
- Taking steps now Surgeon General: E-Cigarette Use By Young Consumers Is A “Major Public Health Threat”
- corresponding cutbacks Study: Raising Cigarette Prices Means People Drink Less Beer & Booze
- the past was terrible 7 “Health” Products From The Past That Would Never Make It Onto Shelves Today