A cigarette ad for Parisienne by David Lynch. “Parisienne People,” the ad campaign claims. In this case, Parisienne People are apparently nightmarish, slow-motion ghouls who drink muddy water from the ground and can make thousands of sausages fly into the air. Now that makes me want a nice, mild smoke.
David Lynch’s Parisienne Cigarettes Ad
By consumerist.com September 6, 2006
- More ad money More teen smokers Report Finds That As E-Cigarette Ad Spending Increases So Does Teens’ Use Of The Devices
- the past was terrible 7 “Health” Products From The Past That Would Never Make It Onto Shelves Today
- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery McDonald’s Accused Of Copying Animator’s Work For Ad Featuring Dancing Cows
- Stop that Ad Chobani Can’t Run Ads Claiming Other Greek Yogurt Products Contain Bug Spray, Chlorine
- cough cough kids kids Pediatricians: Raise Smoking Age To 21, Ban Flavored Tobacco, Restrict E-Cig Sales