Tentative early-morning reports indicate that our much wonky RSS feed may be fixed. Is this true? Let us know by email or comments if it’s working for you or if there’s anything remaining needing tweakage.
- here we go again Report: Wendy’s May Be Latest Victim Of Credit Card Data Breach
- okay our bad Apple Admits Some iPhone 6S Batteries Are Busted, Will Fix For Free
- Taking a closer look How To Opt Out Of Getting Phone Calls, Texts From Pandora Under Music Service’s Updated Contact Policy
- lies damn lies and tech support Washington Attorney General Sues Tech Support Company For Scamming Customers
- oh joy Comcast Expands Data Caps To Another 23 Markets Starting Nov. 1