Tentative early-morning reports indicate that our much wonky RSS feed may be fixed. Is this true? Let us know by email or comments if it’s working for you or if there’s anything remaining needing tweakage.
More From Consumerist
- Report: Wendy’s May Be Latest Victim Of Credit Card Data Breach
- Washington Attorney General Sues Tech Support Company For Scamming Customers
- Comcast, AT&T Try Again To Stall Google Fiber In Nashville By Writing Law To Slow It Down
- It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- Pandora Mulling The Idea Of An Offline Listening Feature