Tentative early-morning reports indicate that our much wonky RSS feed may be fixed. Is this true? Let us know by email or comments if it’s working for you or if there’s anything remaining needing tweakage.
- here we go again Report: Wendy’s May Be Latest Victim Of Credit Card Data Breach
- lies damn lies and tech support Washington Attorney General Sues Tech Support Company For Scamming Customers
- oh joy Comcast Expands Data Caps To Another 23 Markets Starting Nov. 1
- everything but the kitchen sink Comcast, AT&T Try Again To Stall Google Fiber In Nashville By Writing Law To Slow It Down
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today