For some reason, we imagine that if Microsoft’s Share Your Pain was real, every Microsoft programmer would be quickly reduced to a gurgling slurry of diced meat. My day’s Windows crashes alone would turn Takeshi Miike’s stomach if inflicted upon some poor Microsoft programming nerd. As usual, deadpan German male sells it.
Microsoft Shares Your Pain
By consumerist.com June 22, 2006
- pulling the plug Report: Microsoft Ditching Lumia Smartphones In Favor Of A New Surface Phone
- super sneaky Report Claims NSA Intercepted Computer Deliveries To Fit Electronics With Spyware
- scamalama-bing-dong Burned By Too Many Scams, Microsoft Bans Tech Support Ads In Bing Search Results
- the end is nigh Microsoft Warns Computer Makers They Have A Year To Build New PCs With Windows 7 Professional
- microsoft band Microsoft Offers Lumia-Fitbit Flex Bundle, Forgets It Just Launched Own Fitness Tracker