For some reason, we imagine that if Microsoft’s Share Your Pain was real, every Microsoft programmer would be quickly reduced to a gurgling slurry of diced meat. My day’s Windows crashes alone would turn Takeshi Miike’s stomach if inflicted upon some poor Microsoft programming nerd. As usual, deadpan German male sells it.
Microsoft Shares Your Pain
By consumerist.com June 22, 2006
- pulling the plug Report: Microsoft Ditching Lumia Smartphones In Favor Of A New Surface Phone
- the end is nigh Microsoft Warns Computer Makers They Have A Year To Build New PCs With Windows 7 Professional
- sigh Microsoft Apologizes For Trying To Be Cool With Email Inviting “Bae” Interns For “Dranks”
- microsoft band Microsoft Offers Lumia-Fitbit Flex Bundle, Forgets It Just Launched Own Fitness Tracker
- privacy 2.0 Microsoft Sues Justice Dept.; Wants To Be Able To Tell Users When Govt. Reads Their Files