For some reason, we imagine that if Microsoft’s Share Your Pain was real, every Microsoft programmer would be quickly reduced to a gurgling slurry of diced meat. My day’s Windows crashes alone would turn Takeshi Miike’s stomach if inflicted upon some poor Microsoft programming nerd. As usual, deadpan German male sells it.
Microsoft Shares Your Pain
By consumerist.com June 22, 2006
- the end is nigh Microsoft Warns Computer Makers They Have A Year To Build New PCs With Windows 7 Professional
- pulling the plug Report: Microsoft Ditching Lumia Smartphones In Favor Of A New Surface Phone
- scamalama-bing-dong Burned By Too Many Scams, Microsoft Bans Tech Support Ads In Bing Search Results
- sharing is caring The Pros & Cons Of Windows 10 Sharing Your WiFi Passwords With Your Contacts
- not hearing it Court Declines To Rehear Appeal, Agrees Microsoft Can’t Be Forced To Turn Over Email Stored Overseas