Vincent Ferrari showed up on the Today Show for a little morning chat with Matt Lauer. Props to NBC for playing a huge chunk of the conversation, which we haven’t seen done in other media outlets. Of course, they do cut out the part in the call where Vincent says, “you’re annoying the shit out of me” but that’s the breaks of prime time. Matt seems amused and befuddled at Vincent’s affair, guess the networks have decided to sympathise with the little guy on this one.
AOL Canceler on Today Show
By consumerist.com June 22, 2006
- mixtaken identity Interesting Things Happen When Verizon Gives You Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Old Number
- more football for everyone NBC To Get In On That Thursday Night Football Lovin’
- we don't have your phone Why Does Everyone’s Phone-Tracking Program Lead To This Couple’s House?
- shut it down Here’s The List Of Aeropostale Stores That Are Closing
- keep it in the family Comcast Loves Corporate Synergy: Announces Jimmy Fallon Ride At Universal Studios