Vincent Ferrari showed up on the Today Show for a little morning chat with Matt Lauer. Props to NBC for playing a huge chunk of the conversation, which we haven’t seen done in other media outlets. Of course, they do cut out the part in the call where Vincent says, “you’re annoying the shit out of me” but that’s the breaks of prime time. Matt seems amused and befuddled at Vincent’s affair, guess the networks have decided to sympathise with the little guy on this one.
AOL Canceler on Today Show
By consumerist.com June 22, 2006
- brandnado 3 Comcast Should Pay You For Sitting Through All Its Product Placement In Sharknado 3
- no i love you more The Internet Is Transfixed By The Wonderfully Pointless, Surreal, Circular Debate Between Two Google Home Devices
- mixtaken identity Interesting Things Happen When Verizon Gives You Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Old Number
- everything old is new again Facebook’s Next Big Thing: Bringing Back That AOL Chatroom Feeling
- fighting words Grocery Store Shopper Calls The Cops On A Mom For Dropping F-Bombs In Front Of Her Kids