Has your Social Secrity number been stolen and used to get access to your credit? A CBS producer working on an identity theft story would like to speak with you. If you’ve been victimized in this way and would like to share your story, drop an email to email@example.com. We’ll be your merry matchmaker.
ID Theft Victim? CBS Wants to Talk
By consumerist.com June 8, 2006
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- your government at work IRS Tool To Protect Identity Theft Victims Vulnerable To Identity Thieves
- what's the point? My Identity Was Stolen, Then TransUnion Let The Fraudster Unfreeze My Accounts
- scamalamadingdong Did Someone At The DMV Steal This Woman’s Identity? Maybe
- your government at work 6 Things We Learned About The IRS’s Fight Against Fraud And Identity Theft