Has your Social Secrity number been stolen and used to get access to your credit? A CBS producer working on an identity theft story would like to speak with you. If you’ve been victimized in this way and would like to share your story, drop an email to email@example.com. We’ll be your merry matchmaker.
ID Theft Victim? CBS Wants to Talk
By consumerist.com June 8, 2006
- your government at work IRS Tool To Protect Identity Theft Victims Vulnerable To Identity Thieves
- your government at work 6 Things We Learned About The IRS’s Fight Against Fraud And Identity Theft
- lifeshrug Man Uses LifeLock To Track Ex-Wife; Company Didn’t Care
- attack of the cloned camrys Used Cars Can Be Victims Of Identity Theft, Too
- protection shmoshmection Identity Theft Company LifeLock Once Again Failed To Actually Keep Identities Protected, Must Pay $100M