Has your Social Secrity number been stolen and used to get access to your credit? A CBS producer working on an identity theft story would like to speak with you. If you’ve been victimized in this way and would like to share your story, drop an email to email@example.com. We’ll be your merry matchmaker.
ID Theft Victim? CBS Wants to Talk
By consumerist.com June 8, 2006
- your government at work IRS Tool To Protect Identity Theft Victims Vulnerable To Identity Thieves
- scamalamadingdong Did Someone At The DMV Steal This Woman’s Identity? Maybe
- your government at work 6 Things We Learned About The IRS’s Fight Against Fraud And Identity Theft
- please enter your 9-digit code What Can An ID Thief Do With My Social Security Number?
- tweeter beware Report: Hackers Would Rather Steal Your Twitter Account Than Your Credit Card