It seems like every day another laptop is stolen containing millions of people’s Social Security numbers and more–information that can be used to open up lines of credit in your name and destroy your credit rating.
More From Consumerist
- Man Uses LifeLock To Track Ex-Wife; Company Didn’t Care
- 5 Alternatives To Get Through Airport Security Without A License
- IRS Relaunches “Get Transcript” Online Tool, Promises It’s More Secure
- Cox Receives $595K Slap On Wrist For Failing To Prevent Data Breach
- I Know My ID Thief’s Name & Address, But Police Won’t Do Anything About It