If you’ve got $42,500, Tony Ierardi would like to sell you a DeLorean. A car enthusiast, Tony bought the rights to the DeLorean name, as well as all the leftover parts he could find. Now he’s set up shop in Naples Florida and is churning out orders. There’s currently a two-month waiting list.
DeLorean is Back to the Future of the Now
By consumerist.com May 30, 2006
- back to the factory DeLorean Going Back To The Production Line To Make New Replica DMC-12 Vehicles
- i smell a publicity stunt Lyft & Verizon Partner Up To Offer Free DeLorean Rides To NYCers On Oct. 21
- prophecies Illinois Car Museum Giving Away ‘Back To The Future’ DeLorean — If The Cubs Win The Next World Series
- astro pops The Mad Genius Behind The Rebirth Of Hydrox, Astro Pops And Maybe Marshall Field’s
- invisible mail carriers with invisible packages USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise