If you’ve got $42,500, Tony Ierardi would like to sell you a DeLorean. A car enthusiast, Tony bought the rights to the DeLorean name, as well as all the leftover parts he could find. Now he’s set up shop in Naples Florida and is churning out orders. There’s currently a two-month waiting list.
DeLorean is Back to the Future of the Now
By consumerist.com May 30, 2006
More From Consumerist
- DeLorean Going Back To The Production Line To Make New Replica DMC-12 Vehicles
- Lyft & Verizon Partner Up To Offer Free DeLorean Rides To NYCers On Oct. 21
- USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise
- Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- Candle Company Creates Hills Snack Bar Scent, Entire Mid-Atlantic Freaks Out