If you’ve got $42,500, Tony Ierardi would like to sell you a DeLorean. A car enthusiast, Tony bought the rights to the DeLorean name, as well as all the leftover parts he could find. Now he’s set up shop in Naples Florida and is churning out orders. There’s currently a two-month waiting list.
DeLorean is Back to the Future of the Now
By consumerist.com May 30, 2006
- back to the factory DeLorean Going Back To The Production Line To Make New Replica DMC-12 Vehicles
- i smell a publicity stunt Lyft & Verizon Partner Up To Offer Free DeLorean Rides To NYCers On Oct. 21
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- scented candles Candle Company Creates Hills Snack Bar Scent, Entire Mid-Atlantic Freaks Out
- all's well that ends well Head Of Local Post Office Shows Up At Guy’s Door To Personally Apologize For USPS Package Tracking Mix-Up