We’re fascinated by this catchy video of FedEx airplane route variations, in which the planes weave ant-like through the small patches of clear skies as a massive Thunderstorm approaches Memphis. If you ever wondered why your delivery took so damn long, here’s your answer: like my aged mother, Fed Ex pilots don’t like driving in the rain.
Ant-Like FedEx Airplanes Swarm Around Thunderstorms
By consumerist.com May 15, 2006
- see something say something FBI Offering $10,000 Rewards To Help Catch People Pointing Lasers At Airplanes
- doubling up Video Captures Lightning Striking Two Planes Approaching Seattle Airport During Storm
- up in the air Amazon Showing Off Its First Branded Freight Plane
- the unfriendly skies United Airlines Flight Lands Safely After Two Attempted Landings, Ceiling Panels Fall Mid-Air
- Well That's Just Adorable Sherlock The Beagle Will Return The Items You Left On The Plane – If You’re In Amsterdam, That Is