We’re fascinated by this catchy video of FedEx airplane route variations, in which the planes weave ant-like through the small patches of clear skies as a massive Thunderstorm approaches Memphis. If you ever wondered why your delivery took so damn long, here’s your answer: like my aged mother, Fed Ex pilots don’t like driving in the rain.
Ant-Like FedEx Airplanes Swarm Around Thunderstorms
By consumerist.com May 15, 2006
- free shipping isn't Free Shipping Not Actually Zero-Cost Or Zero Effort, And FedEx Wants Retailers To Pay Their Share
- bad timing FedEx Truck Rollover Spills Packages On New Jersey Highway
- taking charge of deliveries Amazon Leases Planes For Air Delivery Fleet
- up in the air Amazon Showing Off Its First Branded Freight Plane
- see something say something FBI Offering $10,000 Rewards To Help Catch People Pointing Lasers At Airplanes