Whether or not this is safe for work depends on what your boss thinks of anthropomorphical squiggles with bleeding anuses.
The Remarkable Advertisements of Don Hertzfeldt
By consumerist.com May 5, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?
- What’s Going On When Your Amazon Package Gets Delivered By Some Guy In A Sedan
- $164 Per Mile: Surprise Ambulance Bills Are A Growing Problem & Difficult To Avoid
- Iowa Taco Bell Closed For Decontamination Due To Meth Components In Utility Room
- NatureBox Expands From Podcast Ads To Store Shelves At Target