Whether or not this is safe for work depends on what your boss thinks of anthropomorphical squiggles with bleeding anuses.
The Remarkable Advertisements of Don Hertzfeldt
By consumerist.com May 5, 2006
- lunchtime buffet Verizon Will Now Sell You All The Unlimited Data You Can Use… For An Hour
- so how many months are you? How To Answer Rude (But Perfectly Legal) Personal Questions At A Job Interview
- thinking outside the mailbox Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?
- gotta have hope McDonald’s Franchisees Pinning Hopes On Monopoly & McRib
- dissent Federal Employees Turn To Encryption To Privately Discuss New Boss Trump