Whether or not this is safe for work depends on what your boss thinks of anthropomorphical squiggles with bleeding anuses.
The Remarkable Advertisements of Don Hertzfeldt
By consumerist.com May 5, 2006
- lunchtime buffet Verizon Will Now Sell You All The Unlimited Data You Can Use… For An Hour
- thinking outside the mailbox Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?
- so how many months are you? How To Answer Rude (But Perfectly Legal) Personal Questions At A Job Interview
- htns 15 Things You Need To Know About Buying Auto Insurance
- the consumerists of tomorrow How To Not Suck… At Teaching Your Kids About Money