The ad by Wes Anderson starring Jason Schwartzman is pretty fantastic, and almost too post-modern for its own good.
Wes Anderson’s American Express Ad
By consumerist.com April 29, 2006
- d'oh Facebook Thinks You Love Ads So Much, It’ll Helpfully Block Your Ad-Blocker For You
- arms race That Was Fast: Ad-Blocker Announces Block For Facebook’s Ad-Blocker Blocking
- brought to you by the letter $ If Facebook Is Going To Label Satirical Stories, It Should Be Calling Out Ads Posing As News Links
- i've fallen and i can't get up This LifeAlert Ad Is Creepier Than American Horror Story
- the year in badvertising Sprint’s “Framily,” NFL’s Family Of Disloyal Fans Lead List Of 2014’s Worst Ads