The ad by Wes Anderson starring Jason Schwartzman is pretty fantastic, and almost too post-modern for its own good.
Wes Anderson’s American Express Ad
By consumerist.com April 29, 2006
- 'tis the season to bingewatch A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- d'oh Facebook Thinks You Love Ads So Much, It’ll Helpfully Block Your Ad-Blocker For You
- arms race That Was Fast: Ad-Blocker Announces Block For Facebook’s Ad-Blocker Blocking
- the year in badvertising Sprint’s “Framily,” NFL’s Family Of Disloyal Fans Lead List Of 2014’s Worst Ads
- brought to you by the letter $ If Facebook Is Going To Label Satirical Stories, It Should Be Calling Out Ads Posing As News Links