Incredible photographic evidence that the original Consumerist, Joel Johnson, is none other than Morgan Spurlock’s evil doppelganger! Where evil means “less stupid, less racist, less retard-bashing.” But with equally butch facial hair.
Joel Johnson, Left. Morgan Spurlock, Right.
By consumerist.com March 30, 2006
- pat on the back TSA: Most Travelers Waited 30 Minutes Or Less In Airport Security Lines This Summer
- good Suze Orman And Magic Johnson Prepaid Cards Come To An End
- clearing the air Maker of Infant’s & Children’s Tylenol, Motrin To Pay $25M For Selling Meds With Metal Particles
- what's the buzz? Snapchat Has Reportedly Hired Itself Some Bankers Ahead Of Rumored IPO
- you look familiar Nespresso Suing Coffee Competitor For Using George Clooney Doppelgänger In Ads