Ah, the halcyon days of advertising, where Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble relax with a refreshing Winston cigarette while their wives slavishly toil.
Fred Flintstone: “Winston Tastes Good Like A Cigarette Should”
By consumerist.com March 27, 2006
- no smoking Cigarette Company Reynolds Finally Bans Indoor Smoking At The Workplace
- More ad money More teen smokers Report Finds That As E-Cigarette Ad Spending Increases So Does Teens’ Use Of The Devices
- That's A Lot of Tobacco Reynolds, Lorillard Must Sell Salem, Kool, Maverick & Winston Brands To Gain Approval Of $27.4B Mega-Cigarette Merger
- Taking steps now Surgeon General: E-Cigarette Use By Young Consumers Is A “Major Public Health Threat”
- That's A Lot of Tobacco Regulators Settle Charges That Reynolds, Lorillard Merger Would Be Anticompetitive