Ah, the halcyon days of advertising, where Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble relax with a refreshing Winston cigarette while their wives slavishly toil.
Fred Flintstone: “Winston Tastes Good Like A Cigarette Should”
By consumerist.com March 27, 2006
- More ad money More teen smokers Report Finds That As E-Cigarette Ad Spending Increases So Does Teens’ Use Of The Devices
- a spoonful of sugar... Now You Can Take Your Kids To The “Krispy Kreme Challenge” Clinic
- billion dollars cigarettes British American Tobacco Offers $47B For Reynolds American
- raising the minimum age California Could Be Second State To Raise Minimum Smoking Age To 21
- double standards Tobacco Companies Criticized For Lax Age-Verification On E-Cigarette Websites