You’ve got until Sunday to stuff the ballot box on this and Round 13. Last two finalists announced next Monday.
Round 14: Halliburton vs. Wal-Mart
By consumerist.com March 13, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Barnes & Noble Shuts Down Third-Party Marketplace For Over A Week, Shrugs
- Firefox’s Private Browsing Mode Can Now Block Invasive Online Ads
- DirecTV To Tee Off Its Live 4K TV Channel During Masters Tournament
- Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- Broadband Industry: It’s Unfair If Facebook Can Collect Your Data, But AT&T Can’t