Here’s your favorite posts of the week to reminisce over a glass of vermouth and an old corsage. Here’s looking at you, top stories.
This Week in: Best Stories
By consumerist.com March 3, 2006
- mea culpa American Airlines Apologizes After Veteran Says He And His Service Dog Weren’t Allowed To Board Their Flight
- dear sir Company That Makes American Airlines Uniforms Says Controversial Clothing Is Safe
- is there a pattern? Samsung Galaxy S7 Owners Say Camera Glass Shatters Unexpectedly
- fine print Played With That Viral Age-Guesser This Week? You Just Gave Microsoft A Bunch Of Free Photos To Use
- looking at the costs The Hidden Rewards Miles Charge You Should Know About