We don’t know a thing about the purchase-ability of this shirt, but it’s clearly going to be the next must-have item for online shopping devotes.
For the Man Who Ships Everything: Delivery Livery
By consumerist.com February 16, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Going To The Store To Buy Dog Food? You’ll Probably Pick Up Milk, Tuna, And Chocolate
- Safeway To Refund Customers $30.9M For Online Ordering Overcharges
- Walmart Partners With Uber, Lyft For Online Grocery Delivery
- Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- Judge’s Opinion: Staples And Office Depot Aren’t Desperate Penguins On An Iceberg Yet