We don’t know a thing about the purchase-ability of this shirt, but it’s clearly going to be the next must-have item for online shopping devotes.
For the Man Who Ships Everything: Delivery Livery
By consumerist.com February 16, 2006
- supermarket sweep Going To The Store To Buy Dog Food? You’ll Probably Pick Up Milk, Tuna, And Chocolate
- what works for you? Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- rip staplesmaxdepot Judge’s Opinion: Staples And Office Depot Aren’t Desperate Penguins On An Iceberg Yet
- on-demand groceries Walmart Partners With Uber, Lyft For Online Grocery Delivery
- point of no returns Signs That Say ‘Final Sale’ May Not Mean What You Think They Do