We don’t know a thing about the purchase-ability of this shirt, but it’s clearly going to be the next must-have item for online shopping devotes.
For the Man Who Ships Everything: Delivery Livery
By consumerist.com February 16, 2006
- dwell time Hershey Wants To Make Impulse Candy Purchases Part Of Self-Checkout
- bait Here’s How Stores Trick You Into Spending 20% More
- virtual vittles 9 Tips For Buying Groceries Online Without Throwing Your Money Away
- supermarket sweep Going To The Store To Buy Dog Food? You’ll Probably Pick Up Milk, Tuna, And Chocolate
- what works for you? Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?