So yeah, yeah, we said we’d run the voting today, but we’re having a heck of a time getting the polling software to work (not to mention, you know, getting any work done at all.) We’ll get it all straightened out Monday, promise.
Starbucks Contest: Monday!
By consumerist.com January 20, 2006
- fifty shades of espresso Starbucks Adds Latte Macchiato To Permanent Menu — So… What The Heck Is A Latte Macchiato?
- covert coffee There Are No Names On The Cups At The CIA’s Starbucks Because It’s The CIA’s Starbucks
- peer pressure Everyone Who’s Anyone Knows Today Is The Cool Day To Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- kickstarter is not a store Central Standard Timing Re-Emerges, Plans To Liquidate Or Give Everything Away
- pay to run away Company Claiming Patent On Online Voting Ordered To Pay Legal Fees After Suing Hobbyist Photo Site