So yeah, yeah, we said we’d run the voting today, but we’re having a heck of a time getting the polling software to work (not to mention, you know, getting any work done at all.) We’ll get it all straightened out Monday, promise.
Starbucks Contest: Monday!
By consumerist.com January 20, 2006
- fifty shades of espresso Starbucks Adds Latte Macchiato To Permanent Menu — So… What The Heck Is A Latte Macchiato?
- covert coffee There Are No Names On The Cups At The CIA’s Starbucks Because It’s The CIA’s Starbucks
- Everything's Good Come Work For Us There Are So Many Things Wrong With This Everest University Job Posting That We Might Cry
- the past was terrible Badvertising History Lessons: Women Can’t Drive, Men Can’t Bake, Fancy Cheese Is A Requirement
- kickstarter is not a store Central Standard Timing Re-Emerges, Plans To Liquidate Or Give Everything Away