In May, a snake head was found in broccoli at TGIF, a guy ordered a $2164.89 MacBook Pro and got a paving stone instead, we took you inside the Consumer Reports labs to test the snuggie, and molester of Domino’s food instigator Kristy had trouble finding a new job in her industry. Here’s a look back at last month’s most popular posts.
- Man Sues American Airlines For Revoking Lifetime Pass
- 50% Of Americans 2 Paychecks Away From Having Big Financial Problemos
- Jon Stewart And Jim Cramer %#%@# Hate Each Other
- Baymont Inn Doubles Their Prices, Tries To Charge You $2,000 After You Refuse
- Yale Student Files $1 Million Lawsuit After US Airways “Loses” His XBOX
Here are our favorite disgusting stories of 2008. You’re welcome!
I love how this blog gives everyday people a big voice to tell the world what’s wrong. Here’s 19 of our reader’s original stories that drew the most buzz, and blood, online over the years…