DirecTV Installer Starts House Fire, Family Now Watching Cable In A Hotel

DirecTV Installer Starts House Fire, Family Now Watching Cable In A Hotel

There are six words that you never want to hear from someone who’s doing work on your home: “Do you have a fire extinguisher?” That’s what an Ohio family heard from the man installing DirecTV in their house this week. Turns out that what they thought was drywall dust was smoke, and the installer had hit the house’s main power line while drilling in the garage. Oops. [More]