Gas Leak At Frozen Burrito Company Leads To Sick Workers, Fart Jokes

Gas Leak At Frozen Burrito Company Leads To Sick Workers, Fart Jokes

A gas leak and carbon monoxide poisoning in the workplace are not at all funny, and we’re glad to hear that workers at Evol in Boulder, Colorado are all okay after they had to evacuate their building. It turned out that the building had dangerous levels of carbon monoxide gas inside because of an unnoticed feature of some of the company’s equipment. [More]

(poopoorama)

How To Not Kill Every Rechargeable Battery You Own

It seems like every device we use, from toothbrushes to mobile phones, has some kind of rechargeable battery in it now. I mean, seriously, toothbrushes? Prolonging the battery life means prolonging the useful life of your gadget. Are there things you can do that would wreak havoc with the millions of microscopic hamsters inside the battery that power your laptop? [More]