Outside of a Denny’s restaurant in Wisconsin, there are two plastic manhole covers that don’t look like they’re a portal to anything particularly dangerous. While walking by them last week, a 3-year-old boy accidentally dislodged an unsecured cover and fell inside the pit it covered. That was an 8-foot-deep and incredibly stinky grease pit. [More]
What do these things have in common? The thighs of a cheap harlot. The armpit stains saturating a large Italian man’s undershirt. The Cheetos-dusted palms of a role-playing gamer. A used piece of toilet paper. A three-week old Macbook.