UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday Says Man Ordered Fatal Crab Dish

UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday Says Man Ordered Fatal Crab Dish

Yesterday, we reported that Rodney Hawkins, who was allergic to shellfish, died after eating an entree containing crab meat which was mistakenly brought to him at a Ruby Tuesday restaurant in Lovejoy, GA.. According to AJC, Ruby Tuesday denies any wrongdoing and says that the man actually ordered the chicken and crab meat dish called the “Chicken Oscar” which triggered the fatal allergic reaction. Rodney’s widow, Linda Hawkins, disagrees. Details, inside…

Wrong Order Kills Customer At Ruby Tuesday

Wrong Order Kills Customer At Ruby Tuesday

The AJC reports that a 35-year-old man who was allergic to shellfish has died from eating the wrong entree at a Ruby Tuesday restaurant in Lovejoy, GA. Rodney Hawkins, a local rapper, went into anaphylactic shock after he ate crabmeat contained in a chicken dish. He had ordered the Chicken Fresco, but the Chicken Oscar was brought to him by mistake. He collapsed inside the restaurant. Details, inside…