Toxic Fumes At McDonald's That Didn't Come From Kitchen

Toxic Fumes At McDonald's That Didn't Come From Kitchen

A prank involving some sort of smoke bomb recently sent four employees of a Maryland McDonald’s to the hospital and has authorities on the hunt for suspects. [More]

Man Files $530K Lawsuit Against Neighbor For Using WiFi, iPhone, Dimmer Switches

Man Files $530K Lawsuit Against Neighbor For Using WiFi, iPhone, Dimmer Switches

Beware your home electronics — your phones, wireless routers, even your dimmer switches — because they might be making your neighbor ill. Or at least that’s what one man in New Mexico is saying in a lawsuit against a technology-loving former friend. [More]