We aren’t experts on meat or anything, but we’re surprised to see what is obviously a very, very fine gourmet product just sitting around in some random Price-Rite store. Reader Rachel spotted this sign while shopping. At almost $2 million per pound according to the unit pricing, these spare ribs must have come from a very famous and delicious pig. We’re guessing that talking one that is (was?) the GEICO mascot.
These May Be The Finest Spare Ribs In All The Land
By Laura Northrup December 19, 2013
More From Consumerist
- Chinese Luxury Car Buyers Shop The Very Unglamorous Gray Market
- Which Stores Will Have The Best Black Friday Deals?
- Banana Republic Has A New Euphemism For ‘People Don’t Like Our Stuff’
- Storage Unit Auctioned Off For $80 Comes Complete With A Meth Lab
- L.L. Bean’s Duck Boots Already On Backorder Despite 100 Additional Workers Hired To Make Them