The future of delivery is not teleportation or 3D printing but rather a sky full of autonomous drones that know where we live, what we buy, and what we want for Christmas, and which will surely someday decimate our numbers by blacking out the sun. So it only makes sense that these doomsday devices should have a pleasant place to land while they silently learn our ways and calculate how best to defeat us in the inevitable war. That’s why Century 21 has unveiled the C21 Delivery Landing Pads, so that our future flying overlords will know exactly which homes are most willing to do their bidding… or something like that.
Century 21’s ‘Delivery Landing Pads’ Will Give Amazon’s Flying Robot Army A Place To Call Home
By Chris Morran December 5, 2013
More From Consumerist
- Amazon Wants Its Delivery Drones To Track Customers Down Wherever They Are
- Feds Give Amazon Approval (Again) To Finally Test Delivery Drones In U.S.
- Amazon Imagines A Future Where Delivery Trucks Print 3D Products At The Curb
- Did Amazon’s Two-Day Shipping Suffer Over The Holidays? Survey Says Yes
- UPS Hates Coming To Your House, To Begin Tacking On Surcharges For Residential Delivery