There’s only so many ways to rephrase the concept of “eat less crap and get some exercise.” That doesn’t mean that media outlets and the diet and fitness industry are ever going to stop trying, even if that means bombarding the public with contradictory advice. [Jezebel]
There Are No Magic Weight Loss Tips: Here Are 89 Magic Weight Loss Tips
By Laura Northrup July 30, 2013
More From Consumerist
- FTC Shuts Down Two More Fake News Sites Pushing Weight-Loss Products
- Study: Which Commercial Diet Programs Are The Most Effective?
- Chick Fil-A: Lose Weight By Eating Chicken Nuggets Every Few Hours
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi Once Again Fund Study Claiming Diet Soda Is Better For You Than Water
- Butter Can Be Bad For Your Health, Concludes Study Paid For By Dairy Industry. Wait, What?