In a series of posts on Consumerist, Rohit Chopra, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Student Loan Ombudsman, answered readers’ questions about comparing, paying for, and getting out from under student loans. If you missed it, or didn’t get your question answered, head on over to Reddit where Rohit is currently taking part in an Ask Me Anything session with readers.
CFPB Student Loan Ombudsman Now Taking Questions On Reddit
May 10, 2013
More From Consumerist
- CFPB Asks Google, Bing & Yahoo To Help Stop Student Loan Debt Scams That Imply Affiliation With Feds
- More Banks Are Offering Student Loan Refinancing, But Is It Really Safe & Beneficial?
- Borrowers With Federal Student Loans Made By Private Lenders At Greater Risk For Default
- Deal Provides $480 Million In Debt Relief To Current & Former Corinthian Colleges Students
- Feds Win Default Judgment Against Corinthian Colleges Over Predatory Lending Scheme