While it’s been busy winning our Worst Company In America 2013 (second year in a row!), mucking up game releases and dumping the Wii U, Electronic Arts has made the time to announce the arrival of Sims 4 for Macs and PCs in 2014. Wonder if there will be a required online-always situation or if EA has learned its lesson with SimCity. We won’t hold our breath. [EA Blog]
Worst Company In America 2013 Winner EA Set To Debut Sims 4 In 2014
By Mary Beth Quirk May 6, 2013
More From Consumerist
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?
- Got A Burning Need To Stream Old Video Games Though Your Cable Box? Comcast And EA Have A Service For You
- Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- Anatomy Of A Comcastrophe: A Look Back At How Comcast Failed To Buy Time Warner Cable For $45B
- GameStop Ditches Digital Downloads In Console Bundles