If you’re trying to sell a product, it’s probably a good idea to make sure that the person you’re e-mailing isn’t the person who invented a competing product. Say, trying to pitch the Drupal content management system to the creator of competitor WordPress. Sometimes it helps just to Google someone’s name. (via PRDaily)
Mr. Jobs, Can I Interest You In One Of These Fine Zunes?
March 18, 2013
More From Consumerist
- Bojangles’ Customer Who Returned $4,000 He Found In Bag Says His Good Deed Was Greeted With Disrespect
- Do You Have Cold Symptoms? Don’t Reach For Zinc
- Most Of The Stuff You Want For Christmas Will Be Cheaper After Christmas
- Retailers Only Have Eyes For You With Latest Online Marketing Efforts
- What’s The Difference Between AM And PM Cold Medicine, Anyway?