In the poll on our post from Monday about a Kmart that has already hauled out the stuffed animals and cards for Valentine’s Day, the wishes of our readership are clear: you don’t want to see Valentine’s Day stuff out until January at the earliest. Unfortunately, our readers don’t run the world, and certainly don’t run big-box discount stores. Reader L. sent along this photo from a Target store in Florida.
Target Also Hauls Out Valentine’s Day Stuff In Mid-December
By Laura Northrup December 19, 2012
More From Consumerist
- Forget About Christmas: Let’s Move On To Valentine’s Day And Easter!
- Reminder: Hallmark’s Ornament Launch In July Is Not Christmas Creep
- Sex Toy Retailers Stocking Up To Prepare For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Valentine’s Day Premiere
- Yes, Here’s A Full Halloween Candy Display At Walgreens
- More Examples Of Target Math: They Never Said It Was “On Sale”