Why Not Treat The Special Mom In Your Life To Free Wings At Hooters This Sunday?

Maybe you’re a little bit strapped for cash this Mother’s Day, or maybe your mom just really loves wings more than flowers — and for those of you who like to say, “I love you, person who brought me into the world” with meat, Hooters has got just the deal.

Hooters is offering a free order of 10 boneless chicken wings tossed in your mom’s sauce of choice on Sunday, May 13 (which yes, is Mother’s Day, so don’t forget or you’ll be living in a world of pain).

Who cares if the servers are wearing shorty shorts? They have moms, too, and might be mothers themselves. If the food is good/free and you’re in the mood, it’s a win-win. And hey, it’s an edible arrangement, of a sort.

Hooters is showing appreciation to all moms for all that they do to make this world a better place by serving up our signature menu item for free. All day on Sunday, May 13th moms who dine in at Hooters will receive an order of 10 boneless chicken wings tossed in their favorite sauce for free!

This Mother’s Day offer is one of many deals that Hooters is giving customers during non-traditional holidays throughout the year. The Mother’s Day free wing offer is good for all ladies who dine in at participating Hooters restaurants. The offer is good on dine in orders only and there is a limit of one order for each mom.

As with all deals offered at national chains, you might want to check with your local Hooters to make sure it’s participating in the deal before you and Mom head over.

Comments

1. JMK from CT says:

Are there people out there that think boneless chicken wings are really chicken wings without the bones?

2. ferozadh says:

Hooters, where old men go to get attention from young women.

• SerenityDan says:

And parents go to not pay attention to their kids and let them run around screaming and playing with the f’in hula hoop Hooters gives them.

• zandar says:

TIL parents take their kids to Hooters.

• SerenityDan says:

eeyup, it’s why I can’t stand the place. Not that the kids are there but that Hooters lets them run around and even gives them stuff to encourage it. That and I don’t eat chicken and find the scantily clad women off putting but that’s the biggest reason.

3. gman863 says:

…and mama’s gonna bitch slap you over this meal in three…two…one…

4. Blueskylaw says:

Nothing says Mothers Day like old hooters meeting new hooters.

5. Craige says:

“…tossed in your mom’s sauce…”

I couldn’t make it past this…

6. Cat says:

Hey, I’m a mother…

But I still prefer breasts. Just sayin.

7. Fubish says: I don't know anything about it, but it seems to me... says:

Hey! My mom works at Hooters.

8. joescratch says:

It’s a slam dunk. People who think nothing of bringing their children to Hooter’s aren’t gonna quibble about Mother’s Day at Hooters.

• flychinook says:

I’ve taken my children to Hooters. I’ve yet to meet a Hooters waitress who isn’t at least 20 times more classy than the women who go to wall mart in a tank top (no bra, of course) and low-riding pajama pants with their thong (or butt crack) sticking out the top.

9. Madapple says:

is this some sort of problem? My wife LOVES hooters wings, it only makes me mad that she can’t have free wings because she is not a mom.

Maybe I should borrow a kid so she can eat free.

• psm321 says:

The quote seems to imply that they’re not actually checking for momhood.

“The Mother’s Day free wing offer is good for all ladies who dine in at participating Hooters restaurants.”

10. crispyduck13 says:

Between this story and this one, there’s just way too much mom boob flying around right now.**

**Boobs are great, but why so much press around mother’s day?

• Cat says:

I’m sorry, that’s wrong on so many levels.

The boys will take a lot of abuse over this at school, too. Thanks, mom!

11. The Cupcake Nazi says:

1) Classy…so classy.

2) Hooters? Screw that noise. I’ve never once been to one where the girls are actually attractive. And their 911 sauce is equal to a mild sauce, barely gives any heat at all, and I’m not a guy who eats much spicy food. So, they pretty much fail at every one of their official functions.

12. El_Fez says:

I took my mom to dinner and The Avengers last Sunday for (early) mothers Day – so this isn’t really that far-fetched.

13. Excuse My Ambition Deficit Disorder says:

“The offer is good on dine in orders only and there is a limit of one order for each mom.”

Sometimes it would just make more sense to be a lesbian…add this reason to my list!

14. speaky2k says:

When every other place to eat is full, there is Hooters. I was out of town for business one year over Valentines Day and had to eat dinner… Every restaurant in the area had a line of couples out the door waiting to get in, but there was Hooters with plenty of empty places to sit. I would expect on a day like Mother’s Day when a lot of families go out for food so Mom doesn’t have to cook, a lot of restaurants are full, except for the Hooters types of places. Now on Father’s Day, forget it, I bet Hooters would be packed.

15. Shadowfire says:

“and for those of you who like to say, “I love you, person who brought me into the world” with meat….”

I know I do…

16. MathMan aka Random Talker says:

Unfortunately, this is discriminatory against gay, male couples with a kid. However, gay, lesbian couples with a kid… win-win! Hmmmm I’m conflicted…

• ChuckECheese says:

I recommend that the men couples double-date with the women couples.

• MrObvious says:

Actually, they have a day too. It’s called FATHER’S DAY!

• ugly says:

Or the rarely appropriate “fathers day”. Only very subtly different, and usually completely incorrectly used.

• MarkFL says:

The disclaimer says limit one free order per MOM, not per FAMILY. Therefore, I think a lesbian couple would be justified in asking for a free order each.

Yes, there is Father’s Day, but I’ll bet Dad won’t get a free order of wings, even though the offer might bring in more diners.

• Awjvail says:

Yeah, except male gay couples with children aren’t mothers.

They’re FATHERS.

17. ThinkingBrian says:

I can’t even imagine my grandmother, mother or sister (she’s a mother too) to go to a Hooter’s Restaurant. Not the best for promotions. Of course I’m a 32 year old single male and I’ve never been to Hooter’s Restaurant.

18. Ilovegnomes says:

If my kids bring me to Hooters for mothers day, I’ll go on strike and not wash their underwear for a month.

19. TuxedoCartman says:

I’m only going to say this once: EVERYONE loves boobs.

20. RandomHookup says:

At my house, this is known as “Baby Mama’s Day”.

21. shelman23 says:

Brilliant marketing. Never been to a hooters myself the whole thing makes me uncomfortable, but for free wings, what the hey? Plus it may pay off in the future if you bring your mom. I can see it now, our moms will be going by themselves in a few months because they loved the food.
    It’s a truly smart way to expand beyond their core market. You know Dirty old men.

22. Awesome McAwesomeness says:

Yes, because so many moms want to go to Hooter’s for Mother’s Day. Any man who would take his mom or wife to Hooter’s on Mother’s day is a moron (unless she asks.)