It’s empowering to discover alternate uses for regular household items. Explore these secrets and you can save yourself trips to the store to get things you thought you needed but actually can do without.
Inspiring Pretty offers these examples:
* Use dish soap instead of pet shampoo to give your dog a bath.
* Add baby oil to jewelry chains to prevent them from knotting up when bunched.
* Pour some bubble liquid in a kazoo for an impromptu bubble blower.
* Nail a hammock in your garage and use it to hold sports balls.
* Add dried citrus peels to kindling to make a fire start quicker.
Check out the source link for more of these tips.
Uncommon Uses for Common Things: Summer Edition [Inspiring Pretty]