If you’re a Starbucks regular, you’re probably familiar with its secret menu filled with unorthodox combinations of ingredients and mutations of common drinks. You can either glean the knowledge of the menu’s contents by working there or spending an extensive amount of time hanging out at Starbucks, or go the easy route just read about it online.
The Daily Meal identifies 12 secret menu drinks. Here are five standouts:
* Dirty Hippie — A Dirty Chai Tea Latte with soy milk instead of regular milk.
* Cookies and Cream Frappuccino — A White Chocolage Mocha Frappuccino with peppermint syrup and java chips.
* Snickers Frappuccino — Geared to taste like the candy bar, it’s a Java Chip Frappuccino with caramel and toffee nut.
* Widow Maker — An even mix of iced black tea and iced black coffee.
* Grasshopper Frappuccino — Java chips and peppermint syrup invade a Mocha Frappuccino to make it taste like mint ice cream.
12 More Drinks on Starbucks’ “Secret Menu” Slideshow [The Daily Meal via Chime.in]
Previously: The Really Big Guide To Secret Menu Items