Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds

Here are eleven of the best photos that readers added to The Consumerist Flickr Pool this week, picked for usability in a Consumerist post or just plain neatness.

Wharf Street
#2 – (Corey Templeton)

Watercolours
#3 – (
Karen_Chappell)

to catch a flight
#4 – (frankieleon)

boston common singing spare change man
#5 – (photographynatalia)

Hell is other people's laundry
#6 – (Scoboco)

#7 – (Chris Rief aka Spodie Odie)

Yay Teetotalin' Burner
#8 – (dylanf79)

Color TV sign
#9 – (–ë–†–ê–¢–°–¢–í–û)

ADMIRAL Portable Tube Radio Model 4F22 (USA 1956)
#10 -(MarkAmsterdam)

Kids crossing at night
#11 – (Eva_Deht)

Our Flickr Pool is the place where Consumerist readers upload photos for possible use in future Consumerist posts. Just be a registered Flickr user, go here, and click “Join Group?” up on the top right, and start hitting “send to group” on your individual photos you want to add to the pool.

Add your shots to The Consumerist Flickr Pool, and perhaps they’ll be featured in a future story, or even highlighted in a Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool Finds post. See previous winners of the Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool finds here.

Comments

1. Sure I could agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong. says:

Those pencils… I’m seeing double!

2. Loias supports harsher punishments against corporations says:

Deja-vu?

• scoosdad says:

Maybe it’s still February 2nd. I heard “I’ve Got You, Babe” again on the radio this morning.

3. powdered beefmeat says:

the top one rules!

• lovemypets00 - You'll need to forgive me, my social filter has cracked. says:

I thought of “Teem – the sassy one” when I saw it. I loved that soda when I was a kid.

• lovemypets00 - You'll need to forgive me, my social filter has cracked. says:

And now that I think about it…I think Wink was the sassy one…bottle is green also, and another one of my favorites as a kid. Those two plus RC Cola. Got them as a treat when I went to the gas station with my Dad, from an old fashioned cooler with the bottle cap gadget on the side. Fond memories.

• catastrophegirl chooses not to fly says:

i can still get wink. and it’s a little cloudy, not as clear as that pic

4. SecretShopper: pours out a lil' liquor for the homies Wasp & Otter says:

Nos. 3 & 5 are awesome, I love the way she caught the little air bubbles around the colored pencils.

• KarenNfld says:

Thank you! (re coloured pencils pic)

• SharkD says:

I was going to rant about colored pencil photo cliches (even though it is a nice photo), but then I noticed you’re from St. John’s, so I’ll be nice. (My wife’s family hails from Carbonear.)

5. parv says:

I really liked the second one, and a bit, just a bit, lower level the first one, in down-the-rabbit-hole kind of way. I am curious about how would the second be used here.

6. Nick says: